This Romantic Vermont Bed and Breakfast will never be the same after you view Penny, CEO of Inn Victoria in her 2012 pose of Miss November. The phone is ringing off the hook with people wanting to buy a calendar of the "Women of Okemo Valley".......wow, don't I wish I could sell rooms that fast.!
Miss January is Diane Mueller reaching out of the cab of a snow groomer at Okemo Mountain Resort
Miss February is Mary Knight sitting on the top edge of her hot tub from Knight Tubs, Pools & Spas
Miss March is Sharon Bixby of Ludlow Insurance Agency standing next to the business sign with only a flower picture between her and the camera lens.
Miss April is Maria Tomaselli of Bovine Bookkeeping ....she gives skim milk an added attraction.
Miss May is Tesha Buss hanging upside down from a sky-hook at the Good Commons and The Good Bus Retreat house.....a few flowers and a little lace.
Miss June is shared between Patrice Johnson and Laura Williams of Calm Moments Spa in the flower garden with Turkish towel robes.
Miss July is Pat Budnick wrapped in the "Music in the Meadow" annual event banner on the grounds of the Motel in the Meadow.
Miss August is Lisa Kaiman atop her pony with her pet rooster in her arms on the farm at WAAWWE Family Farm Market.
Miss September is Kathy Burns sitting by the window soaking in the rays from the sun and warmth of the fireplace chimney at Vermont Properties & Development, Inc.
Miss October is Martha Mott in the garden, surrounded by natures harvest, at Live Authentically, LLC.
Chester Vermont Bed and Breakfast
Miss December is shared among six ladies of winter, each draped in their favorite winter warmer. Pictured on the porch of a snowed-in Mount Holly Community Historical Museum are; Lynn Anderson, Maggie Blane, Doris Reiser, Amber Nye, Dottie, Finnerty and Linda Guerrera.
Owner of Inn Victoria, a Bed and Breakfast Okemo Vermont
- Victoria Penny
- After 30 years of marriage and 25 years of living the corporate life, we finally made the leap to our 30 year dream of having our own business, specifically a B&B. For years we asked ourselves how to get off the fast track of corporate life and actually take time to enjoy each other and other people. I believe we have found the balance!
- Arts (4)
- Awards / Ratings (27)
- Biking (5)
- Books (1)
- dining (10)
- Event (19)
- Fly Fishing (1)
- Food (9)
- Getaway (2)
- Golf (1)
- Guests (10)
- High Tea (16)
- hiking (3)
- Historical (3)
- History (1)
- Holiday Specials (13)
- Jane Austen (3)
- Murder Mystery (2)
- music (4)
- Odd or Crazy (6)
- Partnerships (4)
- Recipes (1)
- Shops (3)
- Ski Vermont (2)
- Stellafane (1)
- Tea Tasting (1)
- Thanksgiving (1)
- the inn (27)
- Unique Places (12)
- Vermont (1)
- Vermont Tours (2)
- Vermont Weddings (2)
- Victoria's Secret Garden (2)
- Weddings (14)
- Wine (1)
- Winter (9)
- ► 2012 (50)
- The Women of Okemo Valley Through the eyes of an O...
- Fort Ticonderoga, an Hours Drive From Inn Victoria...
- Yankee Magazine Supports Vermont & the Okemo Valle...
- Cape Air & Jet Blue Partner with Inn Victoria, a R...
- Customized, Private Tours of Vermont's Best Fall F...
- Vermont's Best Breakfast at Inn Victoria, a Cheste...
- Irene Floods Chester, Vermont and Spares Inn Victo...
- ▼ September (7)