In early January, Inn Victoria, a Chester Vermont Bed and Breakfast, introduced a ski and stay package like no other. Here is what recent guests enjoyed as a result of their package:
- Hearty Breakfast, enough to sustain past lunch time
- Lunch to go, packed with a hot drink
- Last day of skiing includes a late day shower & hearty soup prior to driving home
- This weekend, skiers also enjoyed the NFL football game on the Inn's 8' X 10' HD TV screen
Stay at Inn Victoria for two or more nights; the real savings is in a carry-with lunch for your day(s) on the slope, a hot shower & dinner before heading home on your last day.....that is much more value than any ski package savings out there.
1. Carry an Inn Victoria packed lunch & hot drink in your
pack for the day ($10) ....no need for long food lines
awaiting an expensive meal at the mountain lodge!
2. On your last day of skiing, take a hot shower
before heading for home, based upon availability....its yours!
3. If you have time for a quick bowl of stew after your
Penny and Dan Cote
Owners of Inn Victoria, an Okemo Lodging in Southern Vermont